Friday, October 12, 2007

Shopping

I think I might go shopping this weekend.
Firstly a task, cause going to the mall with Charlotte is a nightmare.
than facing the racks of clothes to find my 'new' size. A depressing fact.
The part where I have to shop at Le Chateau cuz i have a credit there........thats kinda okay. But they are Super expensive. I have a Credit for Suzy Shier too, so maybe I'll look there as well.
I like to gets lots for my money!!
Gotta grocery shop sometime too.
I Hate shopping with people.
I sooo much more enjoy it alone.
mostly cause i am always counting in my head and wieghing the need over the want. And if it can be useful other places. Living on a budget. I only get useless stuff if its under a dollar. only one useless item per shopping trip. cuz that can soemtimes get you.
As far as food goes........no-name, store name, and definantly stuff i can make go far.
so while I am thinking of all that....being a parent or a girlfriend at the same time. Just doesn't work.
Yah Mountain suggested he come cause he wants to pay for some of it. He eats here all the time. How sweet is that! Maybe we will make a Mad Butcher run. He is darling!

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I too love shopping alone! There are some really great deals out there now. I just bought some Christmas presents for Ms.Lenore because there were some good deals!

Cindy said...

I like to shop alone, too. The kids always want, want, want, I buy and bring it home and they say ewwww I dont like that.

Anonymous said...

Yep to shopping alone. You can't be swayed by other folk's opinions that way and it's quicker.

Kristi said...

yup

i know what I want. if i need an opinion i bring it home. you can always return it.....and thats how I ended up with the Store Credits!!! hehe