Monday, November 19, 2007

Pinks!

Those Pinks sure kept me stoned.
Holy CArp I was fried all last year thru Christmas!
But thru these last couple weekends, as they have worn out of my system and the same ole is coming back........I wish I had a version of them hat didn't stone me up like they did
Last weekend it was my anxiety levels.
This weekend, depression.
Work is good, but my memory is shot.
Its like I am drunk every day and night. As soon as I am a littel tired, my memory is Gone!
Although, i must say, that is per-norm. Even while I was sober for those 4 and a half years, my memory sucked ass if I was tired. I would even slur in the eveings!
WEnt shopping all weekend for a Christmas outfit for Mountains compnay party coming up.
That was depressing.
Finally I went all by myself yesterday and came home with a Sparkly top to wear with the pants i bought a few weeks ago. Le Chateau let me down. I have store Credits for there. So I was concentrating my shop in the one store.
But I forgot I have a 25 dollar gift card for the whole mall. So into Mantique I went! Ended up only spending 20bux! So i will feel dressed up. Now I can use my store credit for jewellry at Le Chateau!
Mountain stayed home and made cookies. Charley happily played in her room.
I came home very happy.
An hour alone did me a world of good.
I was no longer sitting on the livingroom floor crying.
I was happily finishing up the roast and folding laundry.
So I might not have the Pinks. But I have Mountain, who could see i needed to go away for a bit.

No comments: