Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New Pinks

I love my vitamin B12 pills!

they are so awesome. Gives me such a nice lift. I give them to Charlotte too. they seem to get her having better days as well.

Spoke with Mr. B - he won't be opening for another month or so. He is concentrating on Catering. (so he'll never open) Sounds like Robert is still with him! The Dick is pissed cause his grand opening was SuperBowl Sunday and it didn't fly. Two wanna be chef's that used to work for us and for B are trying their hand at LAX. Niether one of us would ever hire them back. Marple does alright when he shows up. Kyle is just a complete ASS.
I think I wrote about him in the summer???
I would still like to go in and see what LAX is all about. From what I've heard.....its like a Much Bigger Sammy J's! complete with mini skirts galore.
Too many bad ghosts linger there.
Thats my great wednesday wisdom.
I'm extra tired this morning. Drempt about working back at the Pantry.......What the Hell does That mean? YiKes!
my morning schedule is starting to stick a bit better. Just about time to try heading back to Curves. Its just got to happen! of course Mountain and I are in a whole different place in our relationship now.....so there is a good chance i might be able to go in the evening. I better check out their times again this morning.

Blog on Dudes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to LAX for lunch the other day and thought it was fine all the girls looked great pants and decent red shirts
the place looks awesome
I was jealous I wanted to go back there

steph said...

INTERESTING!!!!

Bite Me said...

Good to see you're doing well and having fun. :-) I'm still around, stop by the blog sometime. :-) Talk to you soon.

Kristi said...

fine you say.......
hmmmm......