Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horn Creek Park

Charley and I wnt on a walk yesterday and found the Bestest Pond Ever!
the walk was wonderful. Thru the bushes and trees, river.....
then we found the best Pond Ever nestled away.
There were a few ducks and a Turtle!
So today we took Mountain and Teaghan there. and today there were more ducks. The turtle and 3 Raccoons! How cool is that?!!
We stood and watched for a long time.
we came to find out there is actaully 3 turtles. WOA! Wild turtles in the city. I wonder if its the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?!! Holy Moly!

oh and Yes.
WE ARE GOING TO MADONNA!!!
YaY!!!
It took forever to get thru online. I was actaully starting to get concerned. i got on Right at 10AM on the dot! and the minute searcher minder thing started at 2min. then jumped to 6 then back to 3 then up to 8 and then up to 9. it took forever........but there was no way i was giving up. I sat and clicked and waited. and when my 4 came up...........i didn't ask questions and I don't care where it is...........We Are going!!!
Muck, Myself, Kodi and Sister.
YeeeHaw!
I am so excited. and Sooo lucky to have gotten tickets. CAuse apparently they sold out! But I had mine by 10:15 SAturday Morning!

3 comments:

shari said...

It is going to be a blast!

wooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy it. I'm not a great fan of hers, but I'm sure it will be a great show.

Kristi said...

Yup! a Blast!

Are you going to be able to make it up here on time and stuff?
WE'll have to leave here about 5:30...6 at the latest

Its bound to be a great show!