Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a Flashback to the things I Didn't say

I may have neglected to mention that last night the phone was held to me after he'd already had a lengthy, private discussion with her.
After making it clear I didn't want to talk to her i took the phone.
I kept my mouth shut for the most part.  What am I gonna say that already has not been said.  and I was just angry.  So keeping biting my cheek seemed like the best option as to not spew out the hatred and anger that was brewing inside me.
I should never have held my tongue.
she commented on how she doens't want me there becuase she doens't think I like her kid, but then why ever agree to letting her come to my house at all ever!  Why?  If I think someone is a threat to Charlotte I protect her.  I go out of my way to keep her safe.  so why then?  Why let her come here and be in my care if I don't like your kid?

the answer is this....you fucking bitch......if you don't, you don't get your time off!

I did lay it out to her that she pawns off her kid every weekend to either her mother or Mntn.  Of course than i hung up the phone.  Not my most adult moment, but I was pissed and had listened to enough and tuned her out enough and the inside of my mouth had the taste of blood in it.  However I did hit a nerve and she was not impressed to be called a bad mother.  Even though those weren't my words.....thats what she got out of it.  Good you Bitch!
Mntn said that was just downright mean.
you ain't seen nothing yet if you think that was mean.
Watch out.  The gloves are off and I am Mad

6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I do have a question I was thinking about.... was Tea invited to Charlie's Birthday you just had?
If not, do you think mom is just being petty and getting revenge?

Kristi said...

no she was not.

Charley didn't have a family party this year. If she had i would have invited Tea. She only had a friend party. I suggested to Charlotte to invite Tea, but she didn't want to. SAme as I suggested she ask a certain other little girl that lives on our street for the sleepover part. She didn't want to. I did think about that a couple weeks ago when Charlotte was putting her list togehter.
Very good point! quite honestly....this was the next weekend Tea was supposed to be here. and I was fully expecting her. Of course, since there is no plan.........or visitation in place.......
you are probably wondering why I didn't push Charlotte to invite Tea anyway. and I probably could have suggested it in a much stronger way. But quite honestly, and I am sure you know, I've given up on stuff with this kid since our August argument. I am just not intersted in forcing the bond anymore.
I decided after that that I would do what I can for Mntn's sake. but the extra's I've been weening off of. My last ditch effort was getting tickets to the Nutcracker and including her.

Earlier today i thought I would just x this kid out of my life. Fine.....you want me excluded! I'll be excluded! but now I am thinking smothering with kindness might be a better tactic. Although it might be hard casue i am so so so far removed and bitter now.....

We will see.

Anonymous said...

Don't get involved in playing their games Kristi. That is what this Mum is doing and while you keep trying to please Mountain, she is getting the upper hand. Cutting it all off at the knees is the better plan. He will just have to reassess as you switch it off and ignore their existance altogether. Don't discuss it, tell him how it is and as far as you are concerned neither Mum or daughter exist and you don't want to know anything more about them. His choice if he wants to carry on, but he is obviously being manipulated. That's his choice, you don't have to participate in his/her game playing. End of story and stick to your guns.

Family Of Five said...

I totally disagree! You can't tell a man you don't want anything to do with his kid. Kristi needs to be prepared to do what she is asking Mountain to do. If you want mountain... he comes with the kid. You aren't going to change that and if you try you will loose (rightfully so, no one should have to choose between a partner and a child)
However..... I think you are right in standing firm. You are his other half and should be included. I wouldn't go over and above including or excluding her either... leave his relationship with her to him... just support him.
If I had to guess (based on the crazy that I am dealing with).... that mom is getting back at you. Taking her issues out on you.
Leave Mountain to deal with her.. she is his baggage, he can manage her. Don't get into it with her... HE is your primary concern. Don't loose focus of the fact she is trying to make you out to be the bad guy.

jewels said...

But it's not his kid! Yes he feels a connection and is a part of her life, but at the expense of his own happiness?! And yes - he may come with a kid but shouldnt be coming with the mother too!
You have put up with way more than anyone else i know who is in a situation like this - just ask yourself - can you do this for the rest of your life?

Kristi said...

FoF - I don't think thats what Aggs was saying. She was just validating and agreeing with what i was saying and you. She is just being firm.

Everyone, including myself has ben saying the ame thing.

Basically it comes down to the fact that he isn't choosing anything. One of us has to make some choices and since he is not ...... that someone is me.

I just have to decide which way I am going to go.

I have already been the good girlfriend and supported him. "go and I will be waiting here for you when you get home" type attitude. Well that attitude is doing nothing but upsetting me more and more. So now i have to switch gears.
i would love to continue supporting him through this. But it aches to much and bothers me too much to continue.
Yes i fully agree! no more events will be planned by me to include her! no more camping. no nutcracker. no birthday here. no chirstmas. no more gifts. no more gingerbread house or shopping trips. no more baking cookies together