Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What the?

Stupid Charting!
Stupid Temperature taking!
dumb pains that I think are ovulation but my temp isn't changing!
What the Hell!  i am so frustrated.  I am currently looking for a chart online somewhere that I can just plug my numbers in each morning and it does the chart up for me.
Frig!  maybe I'll go buy a Farenheit thermometer too, that might help.  Or perhaps its just Fff'd over because I am just simply Not ovlulating.
My Sister cant get in to get the tests done she NEEDS becuase everyone is booked up.  
She has a specific test that they Have to do on the first day of your period.  She got it.  she's calling everywhere even out to Royal Columbian and she can't get in!  She is so sad.  I missed my brother-in-laws birthday on Friday.  i feel soooo bad about it.  I am a horrible person.
I JUST GOT A CALL!
Mountains car was stolen last night.  His little shit-box of a Micra!  they took it out of his parking stall drove it to another part of town, stole some womans nice truck and FO'd!  he got a call from the constable at 6:30 this morning while he was getting ready to leave for work.  it seems they didn't smash a window to get in.  they didn't pop the ignition.  he is a little concerned on how they got it started.  The steering collum is together.  Did they have a key?  yikes!  he says next time they should keep it.  How wierd is That?!

9 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Isn't there some little ovulation tester kit you can buy?? May be easier.

Family Of Five said...

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/index.php?page=ourproducts&subpage=digitalovulationtest

Kristi said...

he tester kit is expensive. I bought 1 for 40bux a few months ago. you get 8 stix to pee on. and then its over.
the temp thing is the way to go.
i did find a chart thats in celsius! I downloaded and printed. It looks waaaay better than the one the doctor gave me. I just wish I had written all my temps down cuz I could have transgerred them over.
Oh well. the more I read and do and look the more I learn. Its all very complicated yet simple at the same time, if thats possible.
Thanks Shelley!

holymotherofgod said...

Ah, Thor's birthday, right. Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Good luck with your testing Kristi

Family Of Five said...

When you are actually trying makes you wonder how people get pregnant by accident! The timing has to be exactly right! I remember thinking people get pregnant by mistake all the time why the heck is this so hard?!?! :)

Kristi said...

i don't believe in 'accidental' pregnancy. If you are not using birth control, and you are having sex all the time, chances are you are going to get pregnant!
There are the very, very few that get the faulty condom or the pill that favours the 1%.
but damn its hard to get knocked up! Yes Timing is Everything. There is only a 48 Hour window each month! Thats Crazy!
WE don't have sex every night. We are lucky if it gets to a couple times a week. So this is sucking. Not to mention the ovulation thing. WHICH I THINK I AM DOING NOW! YaY!!
however, i went to bed last night thinking I don't want to be pregnant now. the whole thought of having a baby in November again or December or January........I know that probably sounds wierd since we've been trying for nearly a year with no luck.
but the outcome is the child that lives on with the struggles of our selfish timing.
So I think I will relax now till late April or May and then start the trying again.

Family Of Five said...

You will love a baby regardless of it's Birthday. His/her birthday will be as special as you make it. For me it's never been an issue... for Mike his family sucks it would probably be an issue no matter what the time of year! (I wrote my post mainly because his bro and mom cancelled on coming over.... they said it was because of the snow... but his bro got offered a ride to come out with friends and still declined... then the next day he went over to a buddies to play some role playing game instead of coming to Mike's family Birthday... So he didn't come to either Birthday I planned for his bro...they suck! Mike STILL hasn't seen his mom since before his Birthday at Christmas.... so he hasn't gotten any presents from her or much of a Happy Birthday) I loved that I never went to school on my Birthday.... my parents NEVER combined gifts..... my Birthday was always special!

steph said...

I think you can do it if you really try hard to make them different. My uncles birthday is at the beginning of december and they never put up decorations until after his birthday.

Kristi said...

I am not basing my comments about Dec/jan b-days on what you said FoF. I've just Never liked them.
I know can make it special. I already do it for Charley, but I don't want to have too.
I just want it to be.