Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Thoughts

I'm just tired and pissed off with this whole thing.
i keep doing my stretches and excercises.  They do help so thats good.
I never thought I would be still hurting this long away from the accident.  I am sooo surprised.  I didn't know that there would so many things that i really just can't physically do.  Not stuff that I shouldn't but I do anyway, but stuff that I really just can't.  So bizaare.
a Lawyer isn't going to fix my body, but he can take away some of the stress?  can he?  Or will he create more?  
on my own this will hang over my head for a year or at least another 6 months.  With the Guy.....2 easy.  Do I want that?  and Then it goes into spy time.  ICBC people watching me.  If they havne't already.  I don't like that either.  Its bad enough that my boss watches my every move with the cameras and listens in when the phone rings, to have someone in tahts a 'guest' watching me.
ICBC hasn't been that awful to me, really.  I've jsut been told by everyone not to trust them.  I don't want to make a mistake.  I don't want to make this decision.  Someone help me do the right thing!  am i getting screwed already and just don't recognize it?
I'm just so confused.  I don't want to make more out of this than it needs to be.  But I just keep hearing from everyone that I need a lawyer.  I don't know
guess I'll wait till 4 and see

Blog On

No comments: