Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sleep?

tooo much on my mind
my eyes popped open at 1:23AM, and that was it. I lay awake. I went to the couch about 3:30 ........ I lay awake some more. I have soooo much on my mind.
I did this thing where I spent money yesterday that I feel horribly guilty about spending. So I will need to take back what i bought. Damn it! So I lay awake thinking about all the other more important things I need to spend that Non-money on. Then i lay awake thinking about how are we gonna move the playhouse when the time comes. I lay there thinking about the fact that I cooked with too much garlic, maybe that's why I can't sleep. I thought about how much wieght I have gained in the last 3 years since being with Mntn. I tried to remember how old Charlotte was when i started her on pablum. I thought about school and why i am not there yet. I lay awake wondering where I am going to go to get a job and wondering if I will get hired. I thought about how i will pay off the debt I have incurred during this time of non-work. I lay awake listening to the rain pelting the livingroom windows and wondered if everything was ok outside. The I started to think about my garden and wonder if I will be able to dig in it this year ........ I moved back to the bed after 5AM. Finally fell asleep soemwhere around 5:30. Drempt that I was working for Ray and then the alarm went off at 6.
I guess I better get ready for the day..................

3 comments:

steph said...

I hate it when my mind won't shut off! It is really tough to get through the day on sooo little sleep. Early to bed tonight, after less garlic and more yoga breathing!

Family Of Five said...

I have many of those nights. Once I get to sleep I don't wake up.... but it's shutting my brain off I have a hard time with!

Kristi said...

i read that and realized - i get up at 6 not 7 every morning! I really didn't get any sleep at all! What the hell!
and I feel relatively ok.
Went to bed at 10, but once I woke up ...... that was it.
had class this morning .........
but yah -- it was a lot of Garlic!
and My mind, Really would Not stop. haven't been like that for awhile .........