Monday, October 11, 2010

Laser

I have been getting Laser treatments for the past few weeks.
Yup. Laser therapy. Seems to be doing the trick! I can harldy believe it! The clicking in my leg has turned to clunking, the muscle in my back seems to have eased up. I am going to wear my boots to my moms today for dinner. I wanna push a bit today and see what happens.
i have been excercising again, the physio way. Sure my spine bones still ache every once in awhile, but I don't think the bone ache will ever go away. However, this muscle stuff .......... Yah! Seems to be making progress! for that I am grateful.
So if you have soft tissue stuff going on - I say get hooked up on the laser Therapy! Its bee doing nice things to me

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

After my moms car accident she had SO many problems with her neck and shoulder. Laser totally did the trick for her. They were talking surgery and that laser was her last option before surgery. She went for quite a while but is feeling normal now.