Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lists and a Rusty OCD

Well - it has come to my attention that I am only 9 Months and 2 weeks away from my wedding day!
With full - time hours starting up that means I only have 38 "weekends" left. With Halloween, Christmas & birthdays upon us, we have 28 "weekends". Toss in a couple more events like anniversaries, Easter, Valentines, spring Break, dog sitting, painting the livingroom and hall ... .......... I have 20 "weekends" left. 20!!! that is not a lot.
What do I need to get done?
i have done a lot of reconnaissance stuff. Now Started on Tangible stuff. But I gotta step it up a notch.
What else do i need. help! Send me lists. I have been looking up lists, but the details ........
I am on the vases and tealight thing. That is a work in progress.
Mountain and I have appointments we need to get happening. The marriage commisioner ......... I may need to meet with her alone. Mountain is back on OT. That means he is working weekends and 5AM starts again. How are we ever going to be able to make appointments that we can attend together??
I have to keep the house chores up. oh my, my, my.
Picked up some paper for my invitations yesterday. I need to get started on those. At least start with getting wording down that both Mountain and i can agree on. I need to take the queen out and look for a dress. I need to go with Sister and look too. and Apparently i need to go with Mountain and his best ladyman for tux stuff! We need to go look at wedding rings, gotta find those damn shoes i want, hair stuff, cake topper, candy, envelopes, powder blue cardstock, fancy cake cutter ......... .. well there is part of my list. Then of course i was walking around yesterday and got the great idea for the head table that they should have special wine glasses ........ I dunno ....... i am creating the list now. its mostly stuff that Only i can seek out and find what it is i want. the look i want for my day. So its not Like i can get a lot of help with that. Labels! I need labels! i think my mom is going to be on that.
i think what i really need is to write it in chart form in my book.
hmmm. Then when something else comes up i can write it in and whomever is going to be doing that part of it or not or done or...............

Yup Twenty-Weeks away!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

- wedding bands
- marriage comissioner
- choosing a tux

what else do Mntn and i NEED to do and to be with each other to achieve??