Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Just Close My Eyes

So tired - the lung thing is going along. The butterfly lungs have subsided and the cough is soooo much less. I have a fancy inhaler that makes my lips sore and tastes a little weird. What is up with the random nausea? and So So tired. I think the tired part is the depression. If I could just close my eyes and go to sleep for a bit .......... My tired would be better and my tummy too I think!
Took today off and managed to get more baking done this AM, more laundry, clean parts of the kitchen/livingroom, catch up on Costco shopping and had a girlfriend over for early morning coffee. Now on to wrapping a couple more gifts, cooking supper and getting ready for The Queen's Christmas concert that is tonight.
Maybe that's why i am so sleepy at 3 in the afternoon?!!
Back to the doc tomorrow - he wants me to be able to blow 500 instead of the 340 i did last week. Ahhhhh the life of a sick girl!
I am really beginning to believe that I am quite mentally insane and that is my biggest issue

Blog On Dudes!

No comments: