Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Trigger and Intercourse

Well, got shot this AM.  We have triggered ovulation.
I only have the one follicle (18mm) and it has taken a far too long time to mature.  We will try good old fashioned intercourse for the next 3 days.  I will spend my nights sleeping on my head.  What fun!
So been thinking about wine and how much I would like to hide in a glass.  then I remember the promise I made to myself.  15lbs............. besides the whole trying to conceive thing.
Told my office manager today what I've been up to.  The tests.  The shooting up.  The invasive up my hoohoo ultrasounds.  She was good.  Teared up a little.  I am not sure if that is becasue she was touched I was sharing it with her or about my situation.  Anyhow, I needed to.  Its getting hard with appointments to keep things straight at work.  Quite honestly, with the amount of supplements I am on and the hormones coursing thru my body I am kinda loopy.  My memory is stupid, I am tired and I get vertigo from time to time.  Oh and emotions.  I get a wee bit pissed off every once in awhile over stupid shit.  Could be that I am just sober, or it could be the hormones.  Don't know.
So I keep praying.  For a miracle.  To win the lottery.  That our house will sell for what we want for it.

Blog On

4 comments:

Kristi Lou said...

Hallo, uterus.
Why you are asking for attention oh strange crampy one. To early for period cramps, so stop being weird

Kristi said...

spoke to my brother on the phone today - he talked about 'the baby' and needing to take time off in the fall .............. it stung. Actually stung.
Then I found myself angry. I am and was surprised by that emotion. But it is there. I am angry. Not a good place to be
My uterus is being weird, my memory is shot, I have not lost the weight I thought would just peel away when I stopped drinking. My mind is never quiet these days

holymotherofgod said...

Are they pregnant?? Its understandable to be frustrated. Try if you can not to obsess about it; nature I think needs breathing room for things to happen!

Kristi Lou said...

yes they are pregnant - YAY. it is good for them. a Surprise! They are having the baby we thought we were going to have. Due in October (of course) if she can make it thru the 1st trimester. As you know she has troubles with that.